Thursday, April 12, 2012

In Response to Alex

I think the new acquisition of Facebook is brilliant by Mark Zuckerburg.  Buying instagram means big money in the near future.  I recently downloaded the app for my iPhone and I love it, the amount of photo editing you can do to pictures instantly right before you post them is awesome.  I would imagine Zuckerburg bought Instagram because of the similarities between that and Facebook, both have members post photos with captions everyday.  Gaining more members will me more profits, and that's what Instagram will bring.  I do not think that however that Instagram is worth a billion dollars at the moment, however in the near future, it definitely will be! I also think that Facebook paid way to much for Instagram and so do experts but it is being said that Facebook paid this premium because they did not want it to fall into their competitors hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment